Terms For Our All Resellers
This Reseller Agreement is an agreement between Leasemyhost HOSTING, INC. (“Company”), a London corporation, and the program participant (“You” or the “Reseller”) identified in the program application completed by the Reseller and submitted to Company (the “Program Application”). The Agreement applies to the Reseller’s participation in the program identified in the Program Application, and any other program in which Company may accept the Reseller’s participation (in any such case, the “Program”). This Reseller Agreement along with the Acceptance Letter (letter sent by Company to Reseller, referencing the Program, the Program Description and the Program), the Program Application, the Program Description (the official program description for the Program set forth on Company’s web site, as the same may be modified by Company from time to time) and all of Company’s policies, all herein incorporated by reference and shall be deemed a single agreement (collectively the “Agreement”). Company may modify the Agreement and the applicable Program Description from time to time in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to Company’s web site.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THE COMPANY’S PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, ALONG WITH ANY NEW, DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS OR POLICIES WHICH COMPANY MAY ESTABLISH FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MAY VIEW THE LATEST VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ONLINE.
Acceptable Use Policy
Under the Agreement, Reseller and its customers shall comply with Company’s then current Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by Company, which currently can be viewed under the Legal section of this web site, and which is incorporated in the Agreement by reference. Reseller hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between the Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. Company does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Reseller (and/or its customer and clients via the Program (the “Reseller Content”). Reseller Content includes content of Reseller’s customers and/or users of Reseller’s website. Accordingly, under the Agreement, you will be responsible for your customers content and activities on your website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, Company may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the Reseller Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Program, or termination of the Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Reseller of the AUP. In the event Company takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, Company may not issue to Reseller any fees. Reseller hereby agrees that Company shall have no liability to Reseller or any of Reseller’s customers due to any corrective action that Company may take (including, without limitation, disconnection of the Program).
Refund Rules for youtube Service
There are no refund on youtube services at any manner , you are at your own risk when you purchase any products..
Compensation; Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
- Compensation. Company will provide Reseller the applicable payment schedule set forth in the Program Description for each order for Services attributed to Reseller (each, an “Order”). Reseller shall bear all taxes, duties, levies, and other similar charges (and any related interest and penalties), however designated or imposed on it as a result of the existence or operation of the Agreement, including any income, sales, or use tax on profits which may be levied against it.
- Term. Reseller’s participation in the Program will begin on the date of the Acceptance Letter sent by Company to Reseller (the “Acceptance Date”). The Agreement will terminate on the first anniversary of the Acceptance Date. Thereafter, the Program Agreement will renew automatically for successive periods of one year either unless either Company or the Reseller gives notice to the other party of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the then-current term.
- The Agreement may be terminated:
- by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice (subject to an early cancellation fee payable by Reseller as provided below),
- by Company, at any time, without notice, if, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Reseller is in violation of any term or condition of the Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Reseller’s use of the Program disrupts or, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Company’s business operations and/or
- by Company in accordance with the applicable Sections set forth in the Agreement.
- Company may terminate the Agreement:
- if the Program is prohibited by applicable law, or becomes impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Reseller as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
- immediately by giving written notice to Reseller, if Company determines in good faith that Reseller’s use of the Reseller Web site or the Reseller Content violates any term or condition, including the AUP.
- Upon termination of the Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under the Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 13 and 15 of the Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of the Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of the Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under the Agreement. Termination of the Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Company may be entitled.
- The Agreement may be terminated:
- Reseller will conduct itself in a professional manner and will maintain a reputation for fair dealing and exemplary service among its customers or clients. Reseller will not make any statement, or take any action, that could reasonably be expected to reflect poorly on Company or on the reputation of Company or its products and services.
- Reseller will cause its personnel who are responsible for Reseller’s activities under the Agreement to remain well-informed concerning Company’s products and services. Among other things, participate will cause such personnel to review Company’s web site occasionally to ensure that such personnel are reasonably familiar with Company’s product offerings, pricing, promotions and service terms and conditions.
- Reseller is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the Reseller Content and the goods or services provided through the Reseller Web site.
- Reseller will cooperate fully with Company in connection with Company’s performance of the Program. Reseller must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for Reseller to use the Program. Delays in Reseller’s performance of its obligations under the Agreement will extend the time for Company’s performance of its obligations that depend on Reseller’s performance on a day for day basis. Reseller will notify Company of any change in Reseller’s mailing address, telephone, e-mail or other contact information.
- Reseller assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Reseller Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
- Because the Program permits Reseller to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the Reseller Web site, Reseller shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the Reseller Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the Reseller Web site. Reseller is also responsible for ensuring that the Reseller Content and all aspects of the Reseller Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Program, as the same may be changed by Company from time to time. Specifications for the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Program will be available on Company’s Web site. Reseller shall periodically access Company’s Web site to determine if Company has made any changes thereto. Company shall not be responsible for any damages to the Reseller Content, the Reseller Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the Reseller Content or any aspect of the Reseller Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by Company to provide the Program.
- Unless provided otherwise, Reseller is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the Reseller Web site and Reseller Content.
- Unless provided otherwise, Reseller is solely responsible for Restoring Thier clients accounts.Leasemyhost will not provide any Free restoration process in any Manner. Kind Look on Account restoration Charges:-
1 to 10 Account = 4.99 USD Per account
more than 10 Account charged at 5.99 USD PER ACCOUNT
Company have full rights to refuse request of any reseller clients accounts.
Reseller’s Representations and Warranties.
- Reseller hereby represents and warrants to Company, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter Reseller will ensure that:
- The information regarding Reseller in the Program Application is accurate, current and complete and that you will notify Company within five (5) business days when any of the information you provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by Reseller, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by Company to determine the validity of information provided by Reseller, will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If Reseller provides any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that Reseller’s information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, Company has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its Web Hosting services and close Reseller’s account.;
- Reseller will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in the conduct of its business;
- Reseller will not make any representations concerning the Services except those that have been approved or published by Company; and
- Reseller will not distribute any documents or materials describing the Services except those that have been approved or published by Company.
- Reseller is the owner or valid licensee of the Reseller Content and each element thereof, and Reseller has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the Reseller Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by Company to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
- Reseller’s use, publication and display of the Reseller Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any “moral right” or similar right however denominated;
- Reseller will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the Reseller Content and the Reseller Web site and will use the Reseller Web site only for lawful purposes;
- Reseller has used its best efforts to ensure that the Reseller Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code;
- Reseller is responsible for ensuring that there is no excessive overloading on Company’s DNS or servers. Reseller may not use Company’s servers and Reseller web site as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, denial of service, or other abusive activities. Server hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited and Company reserves the right to remove sites that contain information about hacking or links to such information. Use of your web site as an anonymous gateway is prohibited. Company prohibits the use of software or scripts run on its servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level, as determined by Company. Reseller agree that Company reserves the right to remove you web site temporarily or permanently from its hosting servers if Company is the recipient of activities that threaten the stability of its network; and
- At all times, Reseller shall bear full risk of loss and damage to your web site and all of your web site content. Reseller is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. Reseller agree that you are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with your account or password or in connection with the Site or any of your web site content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the Server. Reseller shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to your web site content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of your web site content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all your web site content transmitted through or stored on Company servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of your password. Company’s servers and hosting services are not an archive and Company shall have no liability to Reseller or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of your content. If your password is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, you shall promptly notify Company, whereupon Company shall suspend access to your web site by use of such password and issue a replacement password to you or your authorized representative. Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- Reseller shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Reseller’s web site, online store and e-commerce activities, for all products and services offered by Reseller or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on Reseller’s products, including, without limitation
- the accuracy and appropriateness of the Reseller Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
- ensuring that the Reseller Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
- ensuring that the Reseller Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. Reseller shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling customer orders and for handling customer inquiries or complaints. Reseller shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its web site and online store.
- Reseller grants Company the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the Reseller Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Program.
The following scripts are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc.
- IRC egg drops
- Proxy servers
- Mail bombers/Spam Scripts
- Anonymous mailers
- IP spoofers
- Port scanners
- Telnet or SSH Access Scripts
- nph-proxy (and other scripts what operates like proxy)
- UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board, all versions)
- FormMail.cgi, FormMail.pl from Matt’s Script Archive are not allowed.
- IP Scanners
- eMail Services
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Online Backup/File Storage/PC backup
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams
- Commercial Video Streaming is permitted such as ffmpeg no live feeds
- LifeTime account
- Child pornography
- Free Accounts. (In forums/websites etc..etc.)
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- Pirated Software/Warez
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Copyrighted Content: music, movies, games etc..etc that you do not own the rights to
- You MUST NOT use our RESELLER HOSTING ACCOUNTS to offer any of the following kinds of FREE services but are not limited to; Free Web hosting services, Free e-mail services, Free blogging services, Free home pages, Free image hosting, Free trial accounts.
- Sites promoting illegal activities
Adult related website:NOTE:Adult related website are permitted, but absolutely must NOT violate ANY Europe and USA laws.
Any normal webite with any traffic can use our server issues only occurs with robot site and spammers.
- 25% cpu and or memory for 3 minutes.
- Combined 10% CPU & RAM over 24 hours.
- 400 email limit per domain per hour.
- 50 concurrent database connections at one time.
- Apache threads to be open no longer then 999 seconds.
- Max php session time of 300 seconds or less.
- Limits are subject to change at any time.
- Any such cases will be found
- the account will be terminated with or without any notice and no refund issued. Account is to be used for hosting only.
- Refund will be granted in only one case if we fail to solve your technical issues which is caused by our server end.
- Their are no refund in case of any issues which we dont promise to provide.
- Kindly read all features and in doubt contact Sales chat available 24 hours to solve your doubts.
- You can request to change server location upto many times you want.
We Provide free demo or so call free hosting service to test our server and whm specification right away from free hosting. So we request users to Signup free with domain to test our server then buy.We dont provide refund in any sense.However we will provide refund if we fail to solve any technical issues.
We have 14 Days Refund Policy for resellers and master resellers.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Reseller agrees to use all Program and any information obtained through or from Company, at Reseller’s own risk. Reseller acknowledges and agrees that Company exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Company’s host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THE AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NONE OF COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, AN “COMPANY PERSON”) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT COMPANY PROVIDES. NO COMPANY PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM RESELLER OR STORED BY RESELLER OR ANY OF RESELLER’S RESELLERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY COMPANY PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT.
Leasemyhost cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Leasemyhost are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Leasemyhost are not directly owned or written by Leasemyhost. Moreover, Leasemyhost holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Leasemyhost sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Leasemyhost retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification. You are responsible for backing up your site. We are not responsible for lost files.